Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Quilts and bears made 2nd half of 2017 and beginning of 2018

My Winter quilt,
Completed February 2018
Closeup of the quilting

Had the fabrics for this pattern
 so it had to be made
A jigsaw puzzle to put this quilt together
very carefully

Used leftovers and fabrics from my
Japanese collection for the back
Another small teddy
completed in February

A small teddy finally completedb
February 2018
Quilt commission completed in January 2018

Back of commissioned quilt 

completed end of 2017 presently on my bed.


Started out as a commissioned runner,
 ended up being a quilt for my nephew residing in Australia


This quilt going to Ha Bayit shel Benji
the home for Lone Soldiers here in
Ra'anana Israel.

This quilt is a wedding gift and it
presently lives in South Africa

This going on my bed for the spring 2018


No comments: