Thursday, September 13, 2018

SAYING GOOD BYE TO OUR BELOVED LULI 2003-2018

2003 a very Young Jaqui and Luli

Luli after 10 years.
Our very sick and 105 yr old Luli on her last day 12/9/18

Our last hugs and kisses

My last hugs and kisses

Jaqui holding luli in her final moments 




Fresh from the poochie parlour

Snug as a bug on a rug.

She loved to sit on the quilts when she could

A rare moment on Nuni's lap


Posing for a picture


A Summer haircut when she was young

A sweeter dog would be hard to find, she was the light and joy in our lives.
For the first few years she was Jaqui's sidekick wherever she went, but during Jaqui's years overseas, she was my baby, till we decided that she would be with me forever while Jaqui started her family.



She has been by my side ever since, my shadow, my companion, my friend and cuddly toy she was with me wherever I could take her, she was admired by strangers along the way and loved by friends and family, a Joy and a delight to have such a treasure of a delightful Tibetan Spaniel.

We will love and miss her from now on always. Thanks for the memories.
This is how we will remember best.

GOODBY SWEET LULI.

No comments: