Friday, May 4, 2007


Hello everyone,This week on Tuesday we had our monthly quilting meeting which I co-hosted with Zvia while Marlyn (the present Chair) is away. Up till now all the pictures I have taken of the show n Tell's have been posted to my webshots pages. I am thinking of changing and splitting up the address for the "Accent Quilters" and events and giving them their own page So you all can go directly there and see your quilts as well as the minutes and any other information coming from the meetings.As you can see I have completed the top of this quilt, It will go onto the pile of "quilts to be quilted". At the moment I am in the creative mode. Which always seems to happen to me just before we travel or something comes up that will prevent me from sewing in my studio for a while, so I have another couple of weeks before we leave for one week to Australia for a family batmitzvah. That reminds me ,I had better complete her teddy bear gift before I leave, I only need to give the bear some eyes and she is done. then I will post the picture of the latest bears.
That's all for today. Shabbat Shalom
Bye for now
Terry

No comments: